Enjoy all the benefits of CTC membership
Regardless of your age or ability, CTC would like to invite you to join our family of cyclists. Off road or on road, seasoned cyclist, beginner or commuter CTC has something for you. If you simply want to get you or your family back in shape, meet new people or tour the UK countryside, your local CTC group can help.
With a wealth of local knowledge, a strong appreciation of the countryside and a focus on the social side of cycling, you'll be surprised at what we have to offer. Apart from the social and health benefits, CTC members enjoy:
- FREE £10m third party insurance
- bi-monthly cycling magazine and weekly email newsletter
- an invitation to over 1000 cycling events each year
- route and touring information
- technical and product advice
- cycle-related legal advice
- discounts on many cycling products
- access to CTC holidays and tours
As the UK's national cyclists' organisation, CTC has been protecting and promoting the rights of cyclists since 1878. CTC is a not-for-profit organisation that is funded through its membership and donations in return for support. By joining CTC you are supporting UK cycling and giving us a louder voice when campaigning locally and nationally on the issues that are important to you.
So if you are someone who would like to spend more time on two wheels, or simply support cycling in the UK, join CTC and get the most out of your cycling.